Monday, October 27, 2014

Around the World Blog Hop

So I was asked by Sunny Avocado to join the Blog Hop around the world!  Thank you Sunny!
Sunny Avocado's Blog  You can read her inspiring story and look at here fantastic work by clicking the link.
My Favorites are her Peanut butter sandwiches, birds, and dogs!

What am I working on?  
I'm working on painting flowers, and thinking of new and interesting compositions to paint.

How does my work differ from other of its genre?
I'm not sure, maybe one thing I do is try to paint flowers in a more contemporary way?
Why do I create what I do?
I love flowers!! So I create paintings out of a love for and a way of expressing the way they make me feel which is happy!  
How does my creating process work?
I setup in my studio real flowers and paint them, or I use photos I take or find.  Sometimes when I'm tired I paint something I love to paint even if I have painted it so many times before I think up new compositions or colors I can try!  I will find someone to tag for the blog around the world soon and update my blog with their links.
Thanks and happy painting!






No comments:

Post a Comment