Friday, December 14, 2012

Sunflowers on Blue II

I went to Trader Joe's and picked up these beautiful Sunflowers to paint a couple days ago.  It seems like sunflowers have a power and drama that get me painting anytime.  Well, this little painting makes me happy! 
Look for it at auction on the www.dailypaintworks.com   webpage.

P.S.  "We must to ambtitious.  We cannot aspire to masterpieces.  We may content ourselves with a joy ride in a paintbox.  And, for this, Audacity is the ticket." 
- (Winston Churchill--from painting as a Pastime.)



2 comments:

  1. Krista, I found your sunflowers painting on the DPW site, and fell in love with it. I am so fond of sunflowers, and this painting is wonderful. This painting was my first ever art purchase from the DPW auctions, and I could not be more pleased! The painting arrived so quickly, and it is so much more beautiful in real life..the colors are brilliant and rich. I love your painting style, and I thank you so much, for sharing your painting with us. It glows in my living room now :-)

    Much thanks,
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Roberta! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete