Monday, September 17, 2018

Garden Boss


Buy Painting Here
So if you’ve been following my art for anytime, you may be thinking this latest series is quite different.  Well true in a sense but it is rather I’m more revisiting an old style!  When I lived in Canada I painted flowers
In a very colorful and simple way.  So lately I’ve been thinking of how I can interpret and paint my current surroundings in a bright and happy way.  So it’s taken me a while and finally I’ve begun playing with paint and prickly desert scape.  I hope to add a gentler touch to an old southwest theme.  We will keep the cowboys out it.  Anyhow, hope you have a happy time painting whatever currently is inspiring you!  Let me know how you discover new inspiration?? Thanks for reading, 
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment