Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pansies & a new iPhone app

So I was asked recently why I don't blog much and I said I didn't have a way to upload my photos through my iPhone!  And today I finally found a free blogger app.  Pardon my tech UN savvyness I didn't know it could be this easy!  So know I have know excuse, well two kids under 6 still is my backup excuse.  Anyhow,  these pansies were fun to paint I can't say that everyday is as inspiring as the last, but this daily paint work was great!
I hope you paint for the joy of the paint the relaxation.  Skills come later.
Have fun, keep painting!





2 comments:

  1. The pansy paintings are just beautiful. And I really want to thank you for what you said about painting for the joy of it. I appreciated hearing that reminder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your paintings. I'm thrilled to read you have little ones and you persist in trying to paint. This is wonderful. You have a beautiful style. Congratulations on a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete